GLEA online conference: Reconstructing education through a global lens, 2 – 6 November 2020
14 October 2020
Coventry University’s Centre for Global Learning: Education and Attainment (GLEA) organises the online conference “Reconstructing education through a global lens” on 2 – 6 November 2020.
The weeklong online event will showcase, discuss and share ideas on important issues related to reconstructing education through a global lens.
The conference will take place in the form of short pick 'n' mix sessions, so attendees can get involved in the topics of their interest. These include:
- Inclusive learning spaces in the 21st century
- How language used by lecturers affects student inclusion, engagement and attainment
- How school violence is related to inclusion and attainment
- Transforming curriculum through internationalisation and virtual exchange
- Differential engagement with maths and statistics support services
- Engendering cultures of equalities in global context
- Identifying success factors for inclusive learning for disabled students in the ASEAN region
- Working across time and space in education
- PhD panel
- Football and inclusive education: a panel discussion
- And more
These sessions will be of interest to educators in the further and higher education sector, support staff, NGOs and policymakers with an interest in inclusive and equitable global education.